Nyac Geophysical Survey
Digital data for this geophysical survey is available on DVD. All maps are available in PDF format in the publication links below. We are currently working to distribute the digital data online.
- GPR 2004-4. Line, gridded, and vector data, and selected plot files from the aeromagnetic survey of the Nyac mining district, central Alaska. Line data in ASCII format; gridded data in Geosoft format; vector files in AutoCAD 13 dxf files. 2 maps listed below as GPR2004-4-1A and 1B are included as plot files for in both HPGL/2 format and postscript printer format. Software is needed with ability to plot HPGL2 files for an HP Design Jet 5000/5500 series plotter or postscript files designed for an HP Design Jet 5000/5500 using Postscript 3 printer driver v5.0. The postscript files should plot on all Hewlett Packard plotters that can interpret Postscript 3 files. Supersedes PDF 94-15 and PDF 94-34. The text for the project report, previously released as PDF 94-36, and the files pertaining to Nyac, are also included.
- PDF 94-34. Digital gridded data of total field magnetics for entire survey of Nyac mining district. Superseded by GPR 2004-4.
- PDF 94-16. Flight lines of Nyac mining district. Blueline; topography included.
- PDF 94-17. Filtered total field VLF contours of Nyac mining district. Blueline; topography included.
- PDF 94-18. Clear mylar version of RI 94-3: Total field magnetics of the Nyac mining district. Magnetic contours 100% black; topography 50% black.
- PDF 94-36. Final summary of 1993 airborne geophysical surveys of the Nome, Circle, Nyac, and Valdez Creek areas. The text and files pertaining to Circle are included in GPR 2004-5; those pertaining to Nome are included in GPR 2004-6; those pertaining to Nyac are included on GPR 2004-4; those pertaining to Valdez Creek on GPR 2004-3
- RI 94-3. Total field magnetics of the Nyac mining district. 3 colors; topography and magnetic contours included.
- PDF 94-15. CD-ROM digital archive files of 1993 survey data for Nome, Circle, Nyac, and Valdez Creek mining districts. Files prepared in Dighem archive format. Superseded by GPR 2004-3, GPR 2004-4, GPR 2004-5, and GPR 2004-6.